When you are done with a Survey, you can archive the Survey to remove it from your list of Active Surveys.
Important things to know before archiving a Survey:
- Archiving a Surveys is a permanent action and cannot be reversed.
- An archived Survey can never be able to run again.
- However, you can create a copy of an archived Survey and activate the new copy.
- Surveys will not automatically archive. In order for a Survey to be archived, a ChurnZero user must manually archive it.
- To see which user archived a Survey, click into the Survey Report > Archived and hover over the question mark icon.
- To archive a Survey, select the "Archive" button next to “Edit” on the Survey report preview.
- You will need to confirm the archive action.
- “Archiving this survey is an irreversible action. You will still be able to access the Survey Report under Surveys > Archive. Are you sure you want to archive this Survey?”
- Once a Survey is archived, it will be listed under Surveys > Archive.
- Surveys can be archived during any state – Running, Paused or Complete.
- Once archived, Contacts in that campaign will no longer receive any follow-ups or reminders.
- The Survey Report is still available after a Survey is archived.
- Once archived, the status on the Survey Report and Survey Report Preview will show ‘Archived’ with a tool tip explaining when the Survey was archived and by who.
- Once a Survey is archived, any Surveys associated with that Segment will be "released". This means that those Segments can be safely updated or deleted, provided they are not in use by any other ChurnZero feature.
- If a Segment controlling a Survey has been deleted, it will still show in the Survey Report but you will not be able to click through.
- From the list of Archived Surveys, the following actions are available:
- Report - This will open the Survey Report. Though the Survey cannot be edited or set live again, a full history of the campaign data will be available in this report.
- Copy - This will create a new copy of Survey, in draft mode.