The inaugural 2020 ChurnHero Awards will recognize our customers for their commitment to best-in-class Customer Success programs. We are looking for teams who are building meaningful relationships with their clients in proactive, impactful, and measurable ways.
Awards winners will be selected in the following categories:
- Onboarding Hero – An innovative way your team has made your onboarding process more effective and value-focused
- Adoption Hero – An innovative way your team has successfully driven product adoption and customer ROI
- Renewal/Expansion Hero – An innovative way your team has proactively handled continuing and expanding your customer partnerships
- Advocacy Hero – An innovative way your team has cultivated customer advocates to drive growth for your company
So why should you take time out of your busy day of helping clients be successful, to submit an entry for one of these award categories? Here are five reasons why you should put your company name in to be among our first class of ChurnHeros.
- Marketing/PR– Business awards can be an overlooked free tool in your marketing toolbox. Just being listed as a nominee for an award can improve brand awareness and promote your company. Winning an award opens doors to new business and new contacts, as well as solidifies the choice for existing customers.
- Benchmarking- Entering the arena and trying to win an award allows you the opportunity to compare your Customer Success team with others in the industry. The entire exercise of nominating your company could hold more value for your team than actually winning the award.
- Credibility – Winning an award provides a credible third-party endorsement for your company. It gives a stamp of approval on your business. Customers will feel better about their business relationship with your company as a winning Customer Success team.
- Employee Motivation – Awards recognize the hard work and achievements of your employees, so winning one can help boost staff morale and improve motivation. Employees are focused on what’s great about the company they work for and can feel proud to be a part of it.
- Recruiting – Awards validate your hiring stature among new recruits. By pitching your Customer Success team as the best, you can attract talent you need to push your business forward. Everyone wants to work for a winner 😊
So, think you and your team have what it takes to become recognized as a ChurnHero? Tell us about the specific scenarios, challenges and situations your company has faced in your journey to customer centricity.
Oh, and did we mention winners will be eligible for one free pass to ChurnZero’s Pre-Conference Training at BIG RYG?!
Act fast, ChurnHero Award submissions close June 1, 2020. Apply now!