In light of the novel coronavirus crisis, you and your organization may be bracing for a slowdown in spending and new business. Customer Success teams are uniquely positioned to step up and provide business continuity to your customers as well as tend to and protect your customer base as we face a possible economic downturn.
Join our Chief Customer Officer, Abby Hammer, and our customer panel as they share advice from the trenches.
Topics discussed include:
- Why Customer Success is essential during an economic downturn • Alerting internal teams of guidelines and messaging
- Handling customer communications during a crisis
- Servicing customers remotely and/or with a skeleton crew • Managing financial impacts on your customers
- Performing a post-mortem to find areas for improvement in the customer experience
- Ashley Willhalm, Director of Customer Experience at PipelineDeals
- Kris Morrison, VP of Customer Success at Interact Software
- Jeremy Jeffers, VP of Customer Success at Untappd