Create Azure App
ChurnZero does not have an app within the Azure AD application gallery. To create a non-gallery application follow these instructions. Below are the two pieces of information needed to create an application within Azure:
- Identifier (Entity ID): https://app.churnzero.net
- Reply URL (ACUS URL): https://app.churnzero.net/samlLogin
Once this is complete, you will need your:
- X.509 Certificate
- Azure AD Identifier
Further instructions can be found here.
- Log in to ChurnZero and go into Admin>SAML Setup
Note: If you do not see this option, please contact your ChurnZero representative to activate this feature for you.
- Click Add Configuration, copy both the Identity Provider Issuer (in Azure this is called the Azure AD Identifier) and X.509 Certificate into the dialog form, and click Save.
- Log out of ChurnZero, go back to Azure, and click the ChurnZero application.
- If everything was setup correctly and the email address of your Azure account matches a user account in ChurnZero, you’ll automatically be logged in to ChurnZero. If MFA is turned on you’ll still need to enter the authenticator code.