From your Segment results, you can easily perform actions for multiple accounts or contacts at one time.
For example, let's say you are viewing a Segment of accounts that have a renewal in the next 90 days but haven't logged in within the last 30 days. Directly from those results you could A) assign a task to each account's CSM to call the customer, or B) immediately send an email to all those customers, trying to re-engage them, or C) export those results to send to the team - or much more.
In order for any bulk action options to appear, at least ONE record must be selected on the left-hand side of your results.
Once you have record(s) selected, you can take the follow actions:
- Tag Selected: Manually add or remove a Tag to your selected accounts or contacts. If adding a Tag, you can select from existing Tags or you can create a new Tag. If removing a Tag, you will select from a list of existing Tags to find the one you want to remove.
- Create Task(s): Create a Task for your selected accounts or contacts. You can assign these Tasks to a particular individual, to an Account Role (such as Owner), or the the manager of an Account Role.
- Log Activities: Log an Activity for your selected accounts or contacts. You can assign these Activities to a particular individual, to an Account Role (such as Owner), or to the manager of an Account Role.
- Compose: Send an in-app message or an email to your selected accounts or contacts.
- Important Notes
- In order to Compose a message (in-app or email), the account(s) or contact(s) must be within your domain (i.e. they are assigned to you or assigned to someone who reports to you).
- If you chose to Compose a message from an Account Segment result, please understand that this means you are messaging ALL CONTACTS in those accounts. If you only want to message specific contacts, you should do your Compose action from a Contact Segment
- Bulk Compose Email from an Account Segment -- Customize Recipients
- When bulk composing an email from an Account Segment, you will have the option to group all contacts by account on the TO line, or send to each contact individually. You can also add Users, Roles, and Role Managers to the CC and BCC fields
- When bulk composing an email from a Contact Segment, you will have the same options, as well as the ability to add or remove any contacts from the TO field by clicking the pencil icon:
- Important Notes
- Run Play: Add your selected accounts or contacts to a Play; you can even select the exact step where they should join the Play. Only Plays that are set to "Allow Manual Entry" will be available here.
- Manage Journey: Begin or end a Journey for an account. Only Journeys that are set to "Manually Start" or "Allow Manual Entry" will be available here.
- In order to Manage a Journey, the selected account(s) must be within your domain (i.e. they are assigned to you or assigned to someone who reports to you).
- Export: Export your selected records to a CSV file. Once you click Export you'll have the opportunity to define the exact fields/values you want to export. When you click "Okay", you'll receive a notification that the export is running. When the Export is finished, a notification with a download link will be added to your Alerts Bar. You will also receive an email with a download link.