Selected Step Details
If you are creating a One-Time Play you will have the option to determine at what date/time the announcement is sent.
If it is a Continuous Play, you can determine when the Announcement is sent out in relation to the previous step. You can also make the choice to not start the wait time until the previous step completes.
In-App Announcement Details
This is where you can determine the settings of your In-App Announcement, as well as actually design the message that you want to send. The editor shown below allows you to edit the content of the message -- to edit the design of the Announcement message box itself, go to In-App Tools > Announcement Styles
- Post As- This will determine who it looks like the Announcement is coming from. This can be a selected ChurnZero Account User, or personalize it to come from an Account Role (i.e The Account's Customer Success Manager or Owner).
- Post To (Account Target plays only) - If this is an Account Play, the Post To option lets you choose a Segment to further narrow down your audience if you do not wish to post the message for every single Contact in an Account
- For example, selecting the segment 'Active Contacts Last 90 Days' could ensure that you are not sending an announcement to Contacts who almost never log in. This can help you better measure the effectiveness of the message if you are hoping to engage with active contacts
- Position- Position determines how the Survey will display
- Panel Only - Your announcement will appear in the Success Panel only.
- Pop Up - Your announcement will appear as a Pop-Up that grays out the app screen behind it.
- Slider - Your announcement will appear as a slide-out from the side (bottom, top, left, right) and alignment (left, center, right) you choose.
Note: For Both Pop-Up and Slider you can have the announcement still display in the Success Panel after dismissing the message if you check this setting upon setup.
- Expire After- This setting dictates when the message will disappear for the user.
- Review Required- If this is set to Yes, no message will display to customers until an Account Owner reviews the Message in the Command Center.
- Announcement- Use our Text Editor to customize the message you are sending.
Message Editor Features
The Message editor contains all basic formatting options, as well as some more dynamic ones to help you add additional media, add external links, or populate specific variable info based on the recipient.
1. Insert Link - Create a hyperlink
2. Upload File - Include an attachment in your message, via a secure link which will allow the recipient to automatically download the file. Supported Files
3. Insert Image (CTRL-P) - Can be via file upload or URL. Supported Image Characterisics
4. Insert Video - we support videos hosted on YouTube, Vimeo and Vidyard
5. Insert Merge Field (CTRL-M) - Add variables to your message which will populate based on the recipient's specific data
6. Insert Button - Add a clickable button containing an external link
Tip: Change the color of the background or text by placing cursor in the text and clicking the "Paintdrop" icon in the editor hub
7. Insert Table - Create a table with desired number of columns and rows
Bonus Note! -- press Windows key + period to add an emoji 👌
Note: All links (URLs, Files, Buttons, Videos) are tracked for clicks in the Play Report!