ChurnZero supports a integration with Teamwork Desk to map Tickets to accounts and contacts in ChurnZero. Read below for details on requirements for the integration and the behavior/rules of the sync.
Note: Teamwork Projects and Teamwork Desk are NOT the same tool. ChurnZero supports integrations with both tools, but it will be important to identify which tool you are using before starting integration work.
In order to connect your Teamwork Desk instance to your ChurnZero instance, the following is required:
- Authorize your Teamwork Desk instance within ChurnZero. To authorize, log into your ChurnZero Production account, go to Admin > Teamwork Desk Setup and follow the instructions. Confirm the authorization with your Implementation Specialist and/or CSM when you are done.
- This is a one-way sync, from Teamwork Projects to ChurnZero. The ChurnZero integration with Teamwork Desk is one direction, from Teamwork Desk into ChurnZero. Tickets are NOT editable in ChurnZero. But ChurnZero does provide a quick link back to Teamwork Desk for each Ticket.
- Default sync interval is 15 minutes. Every 15 minutes the sync will pull new Tickets and search through existing Tickets in order to match tickets to contacts and accounts.
- Default mapping is based on the "Customer Email" field. By default, ChurnZero will match tickets to contacts - and subsequently to accounts - using this Customer Email field; the sync will look for a unique contact in ChurnZero with a matching email address.
- When a unique contact is identified, ChurnZero will associate that ticket with that contact AND with the account that contact is associated with.
- If no contact can be found or if multiple contacts match the Requester, the ticket will NOT be associated with any contact. New contacts will NOT be created in ChurnZero as the result of syncing tickets.
- When new contacts are added to ChurnZero and/or existing contacts are updated, the sync will search for any matching tickets.
- Ticket data is supplemental data in ChurnZero. Ticket data can be used in Segment and can be used to trigger Alerts. But Tickets themselves cannot interact with Plays, Journeys, NPS Campaigns or ChurnScores (this is all done at the Account and/or Contact level).