As you create more and more Segments, Journeys, Plays, and Surveys, ChurnZero gives you the ability to stay organized with Folders.
Folder Management User Permission
To create, edit and delete Folders for a certain ChurnZero Feature (Segment, Journey, Play, or Survey), one of your assigned User Permission Groups must have the individual permission enabled. This permission is also required to move a Global Feature Item into a Folder. All users can move Private Feature Items into Folders.
To begin creating and managing folders, click the Manage Folders button. You will see this button on any Segment page, and will see the button on the Journeys > Active , Playbook > Active, and Surveys > Active pages.
Initially, all your Feature Items will be in a single "Default" folder. Please note that this folder cannot be renamed or deleted.
To create a new Folder, click on the "New Folder" button, give the Folder a unique name, and click the save button.
Once a Folder is created, you can select Feature Items and move them into that Folder. The number of items you've selected will show at the top of the window. Select the Folder you'd like to move them into from the "Move Feature Item" drop-down:
Tip: If you need to select Items from multiple Folders, use the "Collapse All" option to quickly expand all your Folders.
To edit the name of a Folder, click the edit icon:
Once you have multiple Folders, you can control the order in which they will appear by dragging and dropping. The order set is universal for ALL users.
To delete a Folder, click on the trash can icon. You will have to confirm this action before it is performed. Deleting a Folder deletes only the Folder itself; the Feature Items within that Folder are NOT deleted and will be moved back to the Default Folder.
Once you have your folders created and in place, you can easily access your Segments, Plays, Journeys, and Surveys from the folders layout:
1. Search and Filter: use the search bar to target a desired item immediately, or use the 'Show' filter to narrow down to Private or Global items only
2. Favorite: your Favorited Feature Items will always live in this top section, above the other folders.
3. View folder contents: you can expand a folder to view the items within -- 10 items will show on initial view, but you can click 'Show All' to view the whole folder.
4. You can expand multiple folders at a time to get a wide view of Feature Items, or keep them closed and neatly filed shown below
5. Your Default folder contains all Feature Items that have not been filed in other folders