April 2019: The ChurnZero team is excited to announce a new and improved version of the Command Center! Command Center 2.0 brings everything you need to manage your to-dos and your customers into a single, comprehensive view, empowering you to efficiently navigate your day with the Command Center as your compass.
The Command Center includes:
- My Calendar - Authorize your Google or Office 365 calendar (Found in your User Profile) to sync your customer meetings into ChurnZero, where they join a calendar view showing customer meetings, new customers and upcoming renewals. Use this calendar view to efficiently log your engagements and to act on important customer updates. Click here for instructions on configuring your calendar.
- My To-Dos - Stay on top of customer to-dos and messages with checklists of open tasks and message for review. Quickly process through your to-dos so you can focus on strategic engagements.
- My ChurnScore Changes - Easily isolate customers whose Primary ChurnScore has increased or decreased by a certain amount and review the cause of these changes in a single report. Need to react to a change you find? You can immediately take action from your results list.
- My Segments - Efficiently review your most important segments and take action from the results. Each user can customize My Segments to include the Account and Contact Segments that are most critical to their daily functions.
Command Center Purview and Filtering
Your Command Center will include information about accounts you are assigned to (note: there is no option for "All"). If you manage other ChurnZero users, you will have the option to look just at accounts assigned directly to you - "Personal View" - or accounts assigned to you + assigned to people who report to you - "Team View":
Note: Team View will not allow you to view your team's calendar items -- the calendar sync can only display your own calendar (more details on the Calendar below)
If you want to narrow the Command Center to only include information about certain accounts - for example, only accounts coming up for renewal in the next 90 days - you can filter the entire report by one or more Account Segments. If you select more than one Segment, they will be treated as OR filters.
The summary section helps you easily assess what you need to do and what you have done throughout the course of the day. Note: To see refreshed values, click the refresh icon next to the header; the Command Center does not automatically refresh.
- Customer Meetings - Number of meetings on your calendar where a ChurnZero contact is included as on the invite. See the Calendar tab for details on each meeting.
- Tasks Due - Number of Tasks that are overdue + have a due date of the current day. See the To-Dos tab for details on each task.
- Messages for Review - Number of messages (emails and/or in-app announcements) that are pending your review. See the To-Do tab for more details on each message.
- Activities Logged - Number of closed tasks/logged activities where the Close Date is the current day. Visit Segments > Tasks/Activities to get more details on each activity.
- Pro Tip: At the end of the day, the number of Activities Logged should at least match the number of Customer Meetings. Checking this is a good way to make sure you've captured all your engagements for the day.
- Messages Sent - Number of emails and in-app announcements sent on the current day (through a ChurnZero Play, through ChurnZero Compose, or through Gmail/Outlook 365). Visit a specific account or contact to see messages sent to that individual.
The Calendar tab offers a comprehensive view of important happenings including customer meetings, new customers, upcoming renewals (90, 30, and 7 days out), and due renewals (i.e. due date is today).
You can change the types of items that show on the calendar using the check boxes at the top:
Using the selection in the upper right, you can change the calendar to show only today, the full week or the entire month; your selection will be sticky. You can also schedule a new call using the "Create new meeting" button:
Clicking on a specific day expands the details for that date, allowing you to review details for meetings, renewals and new customers:
To take action on a calendar item, hover over the title and click the menu icon; from here you'll be able to log an activity, create a task, edit the account or contact, compose a message, run a Play, and/or manage a Journey. These quick actions will empower you to efficiently follow-up on your meetings and stay on top of upcoming renewals and new customers.
The To-Dos tab contains two sections: Open Tasks and Messages for Review.
Open Tasks provides a checklist of all your open tasks in a date range. You can adjust the date range of this section towards the upper right; your selection will be sticky. From this checklist you can work with individual tasks and/or work with multiple tasks at one time. For a single task, you can mark it as done, edit it, or delete it. For multiple tasks, you can mark them as done, delete them or change the due date for each of them.
When designing Plays, you have the ability to set Emails and In-App Announcements as "Review Required". This setting allows the Sender of the message (which is also set within the Play) to review (and adjust, if necessary) the message before it is sent to the customer.
The Message Review section provides a checklist of all the messages that are pending your review. From this checklist you can work with individual messages and/or work with multiple messages at one time.
Bulk Actions: You can do the following actions in bulk :
- Approve: Sends the selected messages
- Reject: Rejects the selected messages
- Reject and Force Exit Contacts: This not only rejects the messages, but if the message is associated to a certain play, this will also force exit the contact from the associated play.
- Reassign: Allows you to select a new Sender and assign the messages to them for review.
Individual Message Review Edits:
Clicking the pencil icon next to the message allows you to do more complex actions. While also being able to accept and reject messages, you can also:
- Assign the message to be reviewed by another user: If you change the "Reviewer" at the top and click "Save and Reassign", the message will be reassigned to the newly selected Reviewer for their review and approval/rejection. Whoever ultimately approves the message is who the message will be from.
- Edit the recipients: Add/Remove Contacts to the TO line of an email or In-App Message, and for emails, add/remove Contacts, Users, Roles, and Role Managers to the CC and BCC fields
- Send A Test Email: Sends a message to your inbox to see what it will look like
- Preview Message: Adds the merge fields into the message so you can see what it looks like with contact data
ChurnScore Changes Tab
Previous Day to Current
This section highlights accounts whose Primary ChurnScore from yesterday compared to their ChurnScore from today as changed risk categories (green, yellow, red). The pie chart also shows the current ChurnScore category for your accounts.
This section empowers you to isolate customers whose Primary ChurnScore has increased or decreased by a certain amount in a specified time frame, review the cause of these changes, and take action on results as desired - all within a single view.
The settings at the top of the grid allow you the define:
- Your comparison dates
- Whether you're looking for customers whose score got worse or got better
- By how many points
The grid of results can be sorted by Account Name, ChurnScore Name, original ChurnScore value, current ChurnScore value, and change between those two values, allowing you to organize the results in whatever way makes the most sense for your exploration:
If you manage other ChurnZero users and have your Command Center sent to "Team View", there will also be a sortable column for Owner, allowing you to easily group together results for a single CSM:
For each result, you can expand to see the details of how the account changed for each of the factors in the ChurnScore:
And the menu icon will give you quick access to key actions including logging an activity, creating a task, editing an account, composing a message, running a Play, and managing a Journey:
My Segments Tab
The My Segments tab helps you efficiently review your most important segments and take action from the results. Each ChurnZero user can customize My Segments to include the Account and Contact Segments that are most critical to their daily functions.
Customizing Your Segments
To adjust the Segments that show in your personal view, click the "Customize" button in the upper right.
From the "Select Segments" dialogue you can search existing Account and Contact Segments; both Global and Private Segments will be available. To add a Segment to your view, check it off and it will move to the "Selected" side of the screen; you can select up to 20 Segments. Once you have your list of selected Segments, you can also drag and drop to re-order them.
For each Segment you select, this tab will show a brief summary including number of accounts/contacts currently in the Segment, sum of the Total Contract Value, and ChurnScores by number of accounts and Total Contract Value:
Bulk Actions and Customizing Your View
When hovering over a Segment, a “See Details” link will appear in the center of the Segment title. Clicking this option will reveal the full results of the Segment, allowing you to review and take action. You can also customize which segment columns show up in this particular segment.
Note: The Segment View in "My Segments" in the Command Center is separate from your segment view in Segment Creation Wizard.
Live Now Tab
The Live Now section allows you to explore which of your customers are currently logged into your application and what actions they are taking.
If you find an account that you are interested in digging into, click the blue arrow to see the exact contacts who are logged in and their recent actions. You can also immediately engage with these individuals by composing an email/in app message, creating a task, or adding them to a play:
Usage stats for the current day; these stats are cache every 15 minutes. Review the number of your Accounts and Contacts that have been active, as well as the most common Events that are occurring.