- Company Name- Updates your Company Name for the entire ChurnZero Account.
- Time Zone- What Time Zone are you operating in?
- Slack Bot Token- Used in Connecting Slack and ChurnZero. Managed under Admin > Slack Setup, but will be displayed here if configured
- Enhanced Identity Verification- Turns on Enhanced Identity Verification. Learn more here.
- Calendar email domains - Here you can list domains to exclude certain calendar items (such as internal-only meetings) from syncing to your users' calendars in the Command Center. Outlook/Gmail calendar meetings with only attendees who have emails containing these domains will be excluded
- Contact Tab Key Details - Here you can select up to 5 key fields to display on the contact profile:
Let's say you are trying to send an email to your customers, and you use the merge field of "Contact First Name" in the greeting of the email. But what if a contact that you are sending to doesn't have a First Name in the ChurnZero System? This is where Merge Field Defaults come in. Set a Default Value on a field so if First Name is blank, it will say something like "Customer" instead. Here is where you can also decide if any fields that you have created are available as a merge field.
Active Hours determine the days and hours during which emails from Continuous Plays can be sent. Use the grid in this section to determine what those active hours will be. This ensures that customers are not being sent automated emails in the middle of the night. An important note is that the emails sent from plays are dependent on the timezone of the owner/sender if one is specified. For example, if you set up a one-time play to send an email on 6/5/2020 at 12pm from the "Role = Owner," that email will send based on the Owner's time zone, meaning the same announcement would send at multiple times based on Owner's time zone. The author of the play (or play step) is irrelevant to the time zone in which it will send.