Selected Step Details
If you are creating a One-Time Play you will have the option to determine at what date/time the Task should be created.
If it is a Continuous Play, you can determine when the Task is created in relation to the previous step. You can also make the choice to not start the wait time until the previous step completes. Turn on "Active Hours" if you want the task to only be created during the hours you have set up in your Administration Settings.
- Subject- What is the Subject of the Task?
- For- Is this task assigned for a whole Account or a specific Contact?
- Status- What status is this task created in?
- Priority- Assign Task priority. This is useful for Task Segments.
- Assign To- Choose who you want this Task to be assigned to. This can either be a specific ChurnZero User or an Account Role.
- Due Date- When is this Task due?
- Comment- Put any relevant information related to the task in this comment box.