Selected Step Details
If you are creating a One-Time Play you will have the option to determine at what date/time the email is sent.
If it is a Continuous Play, you can determine when the email is sent out in relation to the previous step. You can also make the choice to not start the wait time until the previous step completes. Turn on "Active Hours" if you want the email to only be sent during the hours you have set up in your Administration Settings.
- Template- select which branded Email Template you want to use (if applicable)
- Email Type
- Transactional- Use this option for one off communications.
- Marketing- Marketing emails, by law, must include an option for the contact to opt out of future messages. Selecting "Marketing" will automatically add an option for the contact to opt out of any future marketing emails. Learn more about unsubscribe options on marketing emails.
- Send As- This will determine who it looks like the email is coming from. This can be a selected ChurnZero Account User, or personalize it to come from an Account Role (i.e The Account's Customer Success Manager or Owner).
- CC/BCC- Easily add a specific Account Role or ChurnZero User as an additional recipient
- Review Required- If this is set to Yes, no message will display to customers until an Account Owner reviews the Message in the Command Center.
- Subject- The Subject Line of the email
- Content-Use our Text Editor to customize the message you are sending.
- Send me test email- this will send a test email to your email address so you can preview your message before it is sent out to customers.