To create a Success Panel, navigate to the main menu on the left hand side of your screen and select Success Panels under the In-App Tools Section. This will take you to your list of published Success Panels. You can have multiple success panels in order to customize the experience for different types of customers; these are determined by segments. If a customer qualifies for more than one Success Panel then the first one they qualify for will display, so order matters! Use the drag and drop functionality on this page to re-order your Success Panels if necessary.
Clicking "New Panel" will take you through the process of creating a new Success Panel.
Configuring your Success Panel
Success Panel Settings
- Name- The name of your Success panel to easily identify it from others that you create
- Default- Is this your default success Panel?
- Active- This Panel will only display to customers if it is active
- Show Panel- Determine to which Segments this Success Panel will apply
- Note: For your default panel, this setting determines whether you are displaying or hiding the panel.
- "Only Show Panel when there are messages available" will hide your panel and avatar if there are no messages present. Learn more here
- Panel Position- Will the panel display on the right or left side of the application?
- Avatar Position- Where do you want to position the launch avatar? You can choose from:
- Top Left
- Top Center
- Top Right
- Right Center
- Bottom Right
- Bottom Center
- Bottom Left
- Left Center
- Launch Offset- This allows you to adjust the position of the avatar by a number of pixels
- Vertical Offset- Positive numbers move the avatar up and negative numbers move it down
- Horizontal Offset- Positive numbers move the avatar to the right and negative numbers move it to the left
- Avatar Type-
- Show Account Role- Adds a header with the Account Role contact information. For example, the header could display the picture of the account's assigned Customer Success Manager.
- Default Launch Avatar- What will display if you are not customizing the Avatar by Account Role. We recommend that this be your company's logo. Our recommended image size is 110px by 110px.
- Header/Footer Information-You can customize what shows up in the header/footer of the Success Panel, and also what displays if there are no notifications in the Panel!
- Click to See More Text- This text appears if an announcement is delivered as a popup or slider AND the announcement is also set to live in the success panel after dismissing. This section allows you to customize that message.
Have specific branding specifications and Hex Values you would like to use? The Branding section allows you to personalize your Success Panel to make sure it meets your branding standards!
Copying Success Panels
To easily create multiple similar panels, you can copy an existing Success Panel to a new panel by clicking 'Copy' from the list of panels or by selecting 'Copy Panel' when editing. When you copy, it will create a new panel with all of the same settings, branding and Segments as the original. Note: if your panel includes any custom styling, that will not be copied over to the new version.