There are a few ways that you can complete Tasks and Achievements for Journeys. One way is to simply mark the Task as "Complete" once it shows up in your Command Center. You can get a better overview of your Journey with your customer on their Account Profile page by navigating to the "Journeys" tab. You can reach this same tab by clicking on an Account in the "Account Details" section of the Journey Reports.
When you've reached the Journeys Tab on the specific Account Profile, you will see some important pieces of information including what Journeys the Account is currently engaged in.
You can change the specific Journey that you're looking at on the left hand side of the tab.
At the top of the Journey Report, you will see a summary statistics about the customer's status in the Journey:
- Journey Status - This will display the current Status (On Track, Behind, or Stuck) of the Customer in the Journey that you currently have selected
- Date Started - This notates when this specific Customer started the Journey that you currently have selected
- Days in - This is how long the Customer has been going through the Journey that you have selected
- Days Left - Denotes how long is currently remaining in the Journey (before being considered Behind or Stuck in the Journey overall)
- Percentage Complete - Informs you of how far along the customer is in their Journey by showing the percentage of how many Milestones have already been completed
|Note: You can have more than one Milestone In Progress at a time due to being able to Manually start a Milestone.|
Update Journey Actions
When you select a specific Journey, there will be a few actions that you can take by selecting the "Update Journey" dropdown from the left side of the Journey tab.
- Complete this Journey - If you've enabled the ability to Manually complete a Journey - then this will allow you to complete the Journey along with any of its Milestones that were "In Progress" at the time of completion. This means that Milestones that were not started will be left in the "To Do" status.
- Complete this Journey + Open Steps - This option will manually complete the Journey along with incomplete Milestones as well as any open Tasks or Achievements in the Journey
- Fail this Journey - If you have enabled the ability to fail a Journey - then this will allow you to fail the journey. If you choose this option, you will be prompted to enter in the reason(s) for failure, as well as any additional comments.
- Force Exit Journey- This completely removes an account from a Journey. All Journey progress will be lost and any created tasks/completed activities will be deleted, but the account may re-enter the Journey at a later date.
Note: You can only complete these actions for a Journey if it is an account that you own.
External Report Settings
If the selected Journey is being shared externally with this customer, you will also have the option to open their External Report Settings.
- Copy External Link - this will copy a link to the customer's External Journey Report to your clipboard
- Manage Collaborators - here you can manage who has access to the External Report
- Deactivate Sharing - this option deactivates External Sharing for the Account, which will remove all access to the External Report
Journey Gantt Chart
The Journey Gannt Chart displays the Journey Milestones and steps. Here you can view the Account's progress and manage their Journey.
The list of Journey Milestones is split up into three sections:
- In Progress Milestones - These are Milestones that are currently being worked with specific Customer
- To Do Milestones - This gives you a glance at the Milestones that still need to be addressed in the Journey that you have selected.
- Done Milestones - To take a glance back on previous Steps and Milestones that you've completed, head down to this section.
The below diagram will help you navigate the different areas in the Milestone Details.
1. Milestone Name and Details - This section will show you the names of the Milestones under Done, In Progress and To Do. Tasks and Achievements are listed under each Milestone as well. You can click into any step to view or edit details. Required steps will include an asterisk "*".
- Edit Milestone - the three dots to the right of a Milestone opens a menu with the following options:
- Edit - edit the start or end date of the Milestone
- Add Custom Achievement - add an Achievement specific to this Account's Journey. This is great for any additional steps that you need to complete for a single customer, but they wouldn't necessarily be done for all Accounts going through that Journey.
- Add Custom Task - add a Task specific to this Account's Journey
- Complete Milestone - manually completes the Milestone
- Complete Milestone + Open Steps - manually completes the Milestones and any incomplete Tasks and Achievements in that Milestone
Note: Once a Milestone is marked as Complete it cannot be reverted back to To Do.
2. Assigned To - This column shows who is responsible for completing the step. If the Journey is being shared externally and a Task or Achievement has an assigned collaborator, they will appear here. If a Task is not being shared externally, the assigned User Account will show. If an Achievement is not being shared externally, Assigned To will be blank. You can also change who each step is assigned to directly from the table.
3. Due Date - This shows the due date of the Milestone or step, which can be edited from the table. Milestone due dates are calculated based on the number of days the Milestone is supposed to take. If an Achievement does not have a specific due date assigned, the due date of the Milestone will appear here.
4. Close Date - If a Milestone or step is complete, the date it was completed will be shown here.
5. Status - Milestone and step status is shown here, which can be changed from the table. Milestone statuses include On Track, Behind or Stuck, which are defined at the overall Journey level. Task and Achievements will show their associated status, which can be edited from the chart as well. If an Achievement is set to be completed automatically when Segment criteria is met, the status will be "Automatic" and will not be editable from the chart.
6. Graph - the graph portion of the Gantt chart shows the status and amount of time in each Milestone and step. You can edit the view of the graph to view by Day, Week or Month. Each Milestone and step are reflected with a bar on the graph.
- Milestone Bars start on the chart on the date the Milestone begins. Their color reflects the status of the Milestone - On Track, Behind or Stuck. You can also hover over the bar to see more details about the Milestone. The bar will extend to the current day (noted with a shadow on the graph) until it's complete. Due dates are noted with a blue diamond on the bar. When completed, a checkmark will appear on the date it was completed.
- Task/Achievement Bars also start on the day the Milestone begins. The bar will extend to the current day until it's complete. Due dates are noted with a blue diamond on the bar. When completed, a checkmark will appear on the date it was completed, which you can hover over to view who it was completed by.