There are a few ways that you can complete Tasks and Achievements for Journeys. One way is to simply mark the Task as "Complete" once it shows up in your Command Center. You can get a better overview of your Journey with your customer on their Account Profile page by navigating to the "Journeys" tab. You can reach this same tab by clicking on an Account in the "Account Details" section of the Journey Reports.
When you've reached the Journeys Tab on the specific Account Profile you will see some important pieces of information including what Journeys the Account is currently engaged in.
Note: You can change the specific Journey that you're looking at on the left hand side of the tab.
- Journey Status- This will display the current Status (On Track, Behind, or Stuck) of the Customer in the Journey that you currently have selected
- Date Started- This notates when this specific Customer started the Journey that you currently have selected.
- Days in- This is how long the Customer has been going through the Journey that you have selected. This also includes the Percentage of the way through the Journey as it relates to Days In Journey vs. Days Left in Journey
- Days Left- Denotes how long is currently remaining in the Journey (before being considered Behind or Stuck in the Journey overall.)
- Done Milestones- Informs you of how many Milestones have already been completed in this Journey as well as the percentage of Milestones that have been completed.
- In Progress Milestones- Shows those Milestones that are currently marked as being In Progress.
|Note: You can have more than one Milestone In Progress at a time due to being able to Manually start a Milestone.|
- To Do Milestones- This denotes how many Milestones are remaining before completion of this Journey.
Update Journey Actions
When you select a specific Journey, there will be a few actions that you can take by selecting the "Update Journey" dropdown from the left side of the Journey tab.
- Complete this Journey- If you've enabled the ability to Manually complete a Journey - then this will allow you to complete the entire Journey which subsequently completes each Milestone within the Journey.
- Fail this Journey- If you have enabled the ability to fail a Journey - then this will allow you to fail the journey. If you choose this option, you will be prompted to enter in the reason(s) for failure, as well as any additional comments.
- Force Exit Journey- This completely removes an account from a Journey. All Journey progress will be lost and any created tasks/completed activities will be deleted, but the account may re-enter the Journey at a later date.
Note: You can only complete these actions for a Journey if it is an account that you own.
These Milestone Details are where you'll work step by step through the Milestone. It will display:
- In Progress Milestones- These are Milestones that are currently being worked with specific Customer
- To Do Milestones- This gives you a glance at the Milestones that still need to be addressed in the Journey that you have selected.
- Done Milestones- To take a glance back on previous Steps and Milestones that you've completed, head down to this section.
The below diagram will help you navigate the different areas in the Milestone Details.
- Milestone Name and Details- This section will show you the name of the Milestone that you're currently taking a look at, the current Status of that Milestone, and timing data pertaining to this individual Milestone such as Started On, Days In, and Days Left in this Milestone.
- Manually Complete the Milestone- If, while creating the Milestone you selected the option to end a Milestone when manually completed, this is where you'll be able to perform that action.
- Achievements and Tasks Progress Bar-Displaying here are the progress bars as it relates to Achievements and Tasks in this specific Milestone. Note that this progress bar includes the Steps that are already Done and those that are still marked as To Do.
- Achievements and Tasks - Action Zone- Here you can clearly see those Steps that are Done and those that are still marked as To Do. As a friendly reminder, Achievements can either be automatically completed as a result of certain Segment criteria being met or can be completed manually. To complete a Step, simply click on the check box located directly to the left of the text and the system will register it as Done. If it is a Task, then you will be prompted with the Task box to fill in further information related to the completion of the Task.
- Done- You will know an Achievement or Task is Done when the text format is Strikethrough and text appears below the Step displaying an "Achieved on MM/DD/YYYY by NAME" message. The step will note who it was completed by - either the name of user, collaborator or if it was achieved automatically by meeting Segment criteria. You'll also notice a circle with a check mark in the middle when completed.
- To Do- You will know an Achievement or Task is still marked as To Do if the text has not been met with a Strikethrough format.
Note: Once a Milestone is marked as Done it cannot be reverted back to To Do.
- Additional Milestones- You will also be able to view other Milestones as noted earlier. From here, you can manually start a Milestone or can be provided with information on when the Milestone automatically begins. You can expand and minimize the Milestones to see what Steps lay ahead.
- Custom Tasks and Achievements- These actions allow you to add Tasks and Achievements to a Journey that is specific to only that Account. This is great for any additional steps that you need to complete for a single customer, but they wouldn't necessarily be done for all Accounts going through that Journey.