When you click on a specific Milestone, you will see a Dashboard that focuses only on the Milestone that you select which will be noted at the top.
Similarly to the Journey Dashboard the criteria by which a Milestone Begins, Completes, and how long it Should Take is noted in the top left.
You can also quickly jump back to your Journey Dashboard from here.
Milestone Status Report
This is very similar to the Journey Status Report. The difference is that you will only see those Customers that are currently engaged in this Milestone within the selected Journey.
- Filter by segment(s)- Take a look at a very specific Segment to focus on. An example would be narrowing the results down to Customers in a specific vertical.
- Last X Day - This will adjust the Milestone Status Report to show the Trend Over Time changes for the specified period.
- Journey In Progress- Select this option to see the Status of all Customers that are currently going through the Journey and are also currently engaged in this Milestone.
- Journey Completed- Selecting Completed shows you only those customers that have Completed the Journey. This is great for reviewing how long it took specific Customers to complete the Milestone.
- Account Purview- See all accounts, accounts that you own, or accounts that are in your domain.
Milestone Step Tracking Report
This report is designed to give you a better understanding of where your roadblocks are along the way in your Journey. For example, if the total number of customers has no problem getting through the majority of Achievements and Tasks but one seems to only have a small percentage completed regularly - this might be a red flag that there is further refinement needed in your processes or Customers are getting snagged here.
In the Milestone Dashboard you will now see a section named Milestone Step Tracking. This is divided into two very distinct modules:
- Achievements - these are the Achievements that you specified when creating the Journey that the Customer or you and the Customer would need to achieve before moving forward. This will display the total number of Customers that are currently in this Milestone and have completed this specific Achievement. In Figure 1.2 below, you'll note that while most Customers complete the Achievement "Initial Login by Customer" it seems the majority of those Customers in the Milestone currently are having trouble with the Achievement "Authorized Key Social Accounts". As a friendly reminder, these can also be Manually completed if selected during the initial setup of the Milestone.
- Tasks - these are Tasks that you determined were necessary to be performed if the Customer were to move on to the next Milestone in the series or to complete the Journey if it is the final Milestone. Similarly to Achievements, this will show you how many Customers have already had this Task marked as completed on their Milestone.
|Note: If you click on the Achievement or Task itself, you'll be taken to the "Edit" screen where you'll have the ability to quickly and easily add Tasks to the Milestone if you feel it is necessary. If you click on the Number or Progress Bar, you'll be taken to an Account Segment with those Customers that have already completed the Achievement or Task.|
Account Details Report
As a reminder, you can always click into a Status to view the Customers specific to that portion of the report. This view is designed to give you a quick glance at all Customers that are currently in this specific Milestone.
By Default, this Report will be ordered by Account Name but you can adjust to order by ChurnScore, Journey Start, Milestone Details, and more.
From here, you can jump directly to the "Journeys" tab by clicking on the Account you wish to inspect further.
Lastly, you can "Export All" to get a Report sent directly to your Inbox.
NEXT: Working With Journeys