From the main Journeys page, you will be able to see all of the Journeys that you currently have in both "Active" and "Inactive" mode. If you've never turned the Journey "On" before, then it will still appear in the Drafts portion of the tab.
From this page, you can quickly see how many Customers are currently:
- In Progress- Denotes how many total customers are actively in the specific Journey.
- On Track- Journeys allow you to specify how long you want a specific Journey or Milestone to take. When a customer is marked as being On Track, this means they are within the parameters that you have designated originally in the Journey or Milestone.
- Behind- When a Customer has passed the threshold set for being On Track they are immediately placed into the "Behind" threshold. You can receive Alerts when they cross this threshold as well. Use this as a point to reach out to the customer or to escalate to management and attempt to get things moving in the proper direction.
- Stuck- Once a customer has crossed the maximum threshold you dictated in the creation of the Journey or Milestone, they will then be marked as "Stuck". This means that the customer is at a high risk of not completing this Journey and some action must be taken to get them back On Track. You can receive Alerts when they cross this threshold as well. Use this as a point to reach out to the Customer or to escalate to management and attempt to get things moving in the proper direction.
To dive deeper into a specific Journey and access the report, simply hover over it and click "Report" or click on the Journey's name itself.
This Dashboard is designed to help you identify trends as well as drill down to figure out how you can move specific customers forward in their Journey.
When you open the Journey Dashboard, you will have a few options for filtering the results that you commonly see throughout ChurnZero. You will also notice that the criteria for Beginning the Journey, Completing the Journey, and Length of Time it should take are displayed at the top.
Journey Status Report
This section of the dashboard will help you showcase the customer's Status (On Track, Behind, or Stuck) in the selected Journey as well as the ebb and flow of Customers over time.
- Filter by segment(s)- Take a look at a very specific Segment to focus on. An example would be narrowing the results down to Customers in a specific vertical.
- Last X Days- This will adjust the Journey Status Report to show the Trend Over Time changes for the specified period.
- In Progress- Select this option to see the Status of all customers that are currently going through this Journey.
- Completed- Selecting Completed shows you only those customers that have Completed the Journey. This is great for reviewing how long it took specific Customers to complete the Journey.
- Failed- Select this option to only see customers that have failed the Journey. This is useful for comparing reasons for failure across accounts.
- Account Purview- Adjust the dashboard to see Journey status of All Accounts, Accounts You Own, or Accounts in Your Domain.
The total count of customers and their current Status is at the top of the Journey Status Report. It also displays the Percentage Change based on the time period you have selected.
To explore a list of Customers that are currently in that Status simply click on the number above the current Status you wish to explore.
The Milestone Tracking Report of the Journey Dashboard is designed to help you identify where specifically your customers are in the overall Journey as it relates to the Milestones you set up.
This section allows you to identify and report on where your customers are potentially encountering trouble moving forward. Similar to the "Journey Status Report" you'll be able to click on the number hovering above the specific Milestone you wish to explore further.
Let's inspect a Milestone a bit deeper:
- Milestone Name- This is the name of the Milestone that you're taking a look at. The example above is specifically showing the "Onboarding" Milestone in this Journey.
- Number of Customers in Milestone- This number will show you quickly how many customers out of the entire Journey are currently engaged in this specific Milestone. The bar below will display the Percentage of Total Customers in this Milestone compared to the Total Amount of customers in the Journey. You can also click on this number to display these customers in an Account Segment for further filtering.
- Number and Percentage Change- We will display the Number and Percentage Change over the Last X Days (top right-hand corner of the Dashboard).
- Number and Percentage of Customers in Status- This specific bar displays, out of the Number of customers in Milestone, how many qualify for each Status as well as the percentage of Customers that qualify for those Status. Further, you can click on the Red, Yellow, or Green bar/numbers to display these customers in an Account Segment to include additional filters.
Account Details Report
As a reminder, you can always click into a Status to view the customers in that specific Milestone, Status, etc. This view is designed to give you a quick glance at all Customers that are currently in the Journey.
By Default, this Report will be ordered by Account Name but you can adjust to order by ChurnScore, Journey Start, Milestone Start, and more.
From here, you can jump directly to the "Journeys" tab by clicking on the Account you wish to inspect further.
Lastly, you can "Export All" to get a Report sent directly to your Inbox.