If you want to create an Achievement, select "Add New Achievement" and you'll be greeted with the "Add Achievement" screen.
Name - This will be the name of the specific Achievement. Be sure to name this something that is clear and concise in case you want to share a screenshot with your Customers while setting expectations on what needs to be done to move through this Milestone of their Journey. For example, "Initial Login by Customer" or "Onboarding Worksheet Returned"
Step Achieved When - this notates when the Step (in this case, an Achievement) is to be marked as "Completed".
- Manually Completed - This Achievement will be marked completed when and only when someone in ChurnZero physically marks it as being Completed.
- Segment Criteria is Met - To Automatically have the Achievement marked as Completed when specific criteria is met. When you select this option, you'll be greeted with the same Filters you have available when creating an Account Segment.
Note: If you wish to use a preexisting Segment instead of one-off criteria, simply select "Account Other Info" then select "Segments" and select the desired preexisting Segment from the drop-down.
This is similar to creating Tasks elsewhere in ChurnZero including in our Plays feature.
- Subject- This is the main purpose of this Task being completed.
- For- This will automatically be set for the entire Account since Journeys are Account based and not Contact based.
- Status- This is the default Status that will be assigned when initially created during the Milestone. Please note that you have the ability to create additional Status types inside your CRM to provide more options for you and your team.
- Priority- This dictates the Priority that this task should take in your Task list.
- Assign To- Similar to a Task being creating in the ChurnZero Plays feature, you have the ability to assign the Task two ways:
- User Account- This allows you to select a specific user account. This option is useful in situations where the Task should be assigned to a specific individual. For example, when a new customer first joins, you may want to add a Task for
- Role- This allows you to select a role/team member who is involved in managing the account. This option is useful in situations where the message should come from an individual with a specific role/relationship to the customer - and that individual will be different for each account. For example, you may want most of your Tasks to be assigned to the customer's assigned CSM/Owner - but you may want certain messages to come from their Implementation Specialist.
- Due Date- This is when you want the Task to be completed by once assigned to the User Account or Role that you dictate for the Assign To field.
Note: Due Date is number of days from the moment that the Milestone begins.
Reorder and Saving Your Milestone
Continue adding Achievements and Tasks that you want to have Completed during the Milestone. There is no limit to the number of Steps you can create. You have the ability to reorder the Achievements and Tasks as you see fit to design the ideal workflow for you and your team.