The Alert Me section controls if you personally want to receive an Alert, and how you want to receive notifications. Each ChurnZero user can update this section to control which Alerts are active for them and the channels through which they want to receive each Alert's notifications.
The settings you can control are:
- Alert Me - Do you want to receive this specific Alert?
- For - Do you want to receive this Alert only for specific accounts or contacts? If so, select an Account or Contact Segment to narrow when the Alert will be fired. If you leave this set to "All My Accounts", the Alert will fire for all your assigned accounts that meet the Alert Triggers.
- Specifically - Do you want to receive this Alert for only accounts you are directly assigned to or do you want to receive Alerts for all accounts under your domain (i.e. your accounts and accounts assigned to people who report to you)? This setting is only relevant for ChurnZero users that manage other team members.
- Accounts I Own - Will fire Alerts only for accounts directly assigned to you.
- Accounts In My Domain - Will fire Alerts for accounts directly assigned to you and that are assigned to people who report to you.
- Alert Via - How do you want to receive this Alert?
- Logged into ChurnZero - This is the default selection and it cannot be de-selected. This will put notifications into your Alerts Bar (white bar to the right-hand side) and will also pop-up browser notifications in the lower right hand corner of your screen if you are logged into ChurnZero.
- Logged out of ChurnZero - This will pop-up browser notifications in the lower right hand corner of your screen even if you are NOT logged into ChurnZero. To make this option available for selection, you must have the "Notifications When Logged Out" setting turned ON under My Account.
- Email - This will send notifications to your inbox.
- SMS - This will send notifications via text message. To make this option available for section, you must have a Mobile Phone filled out under My Account. For international numbers, the number must be in E.164 Phone Number Format .
- Slack - This will send notifications to your ChurnZero Bot channel in Slack. To make this option available for selection, you must have a Slack Name user filled out under My Account.
- If there isn't a field for Slack User Name under my Account, your Slack Administrator still needs to create the ChurnZero Bot in Slack; you can provide them with instructions for that here.
Alert My Domain
The Alert My Domain section allows managers to turn on Alerts for their reports, so that each team member does not have to turn on the Alert themselves. For each team member, you simply decide if the Alert should be active and how notifications should be sent.
Important: Turning on an Alert for a team member in this section does NOT mean that the Alert is permanently on for that individual. Each ChurnZero user can control if and how they receive Alerts, so someone could chose to turn off an Alert that their manager turned on for them. Managers can re-visit this section to see the current status of which team members are receiving an Alert and how they are receiving notifications.