Once on the Alert page, you can take a few different actions.
- New Alert- Click this button to create a new Alert
- Show/Hide Alert Panel- This button will expand or retract the alert panel
- Alert Panel- This is a list of all of your alerts. You can manually dismiss an alert by clicking the "X" next to the specific alert. You can also use the "Dismiss All" button to clear all alerts out of your panel. By clicking the three dots next to an alert you can:
- Pin the Alert- Pinned Alerts show at the top of your Panel, separated from your other Alerts
- Create a Task- Easily create Tasks from generated Alerts
- Log an Activity- Log an Activity to keep track of customer interactions.
- Alert Me Switch- Use this button to activate/deactivate alerts. This allows individual users to determine which alerts they will be receiving
|Note: The Alerts Panel will show up to 20 Alerts at one time. However if you click "Dismiss All" all alerts will be dismissed, even ones that can not be seen in the Panel at that time.|