This article will help you understand the different thing you can do from the Segment Overview screen.
- Saved Segments- This panel houses all of your previously saved Segments. Favorited Segments show up at the top, and then Global Segments, followed by your Private Segments. Use the search bar to look for a specific Segment by name.
- Create Segment Button-This allows you to create a new segment. Click here to learn more about creating segments.
- Segment Results- This is a list of results that are determined by your filters. You can customize your view to show specific information.
- Filter your results even further by changing the owner view:
- Contacts that I own-returns only contacts/accounts owned by you.
- Contacts That Are In My Domain- returns contacts/accounts that are owned by you or your direct reports.
- All- all results, regardless of owner
- Select Columns- Allows you to change the columns that appear in your segment results.
- Bulk Actions- Gives easy access to take action on specific search results. This article explains more about bulk actions.
(click on the image to enlarge)