This article will help you understand the different thing you can do from the Segment Overview screen.
- Folder View / Visibility View - This panel houses all of your previously saved Segments. There are two views: Folder View allows you to browse through saved segments via their folders, and also manage folder organization. Visibility View lists your Favorite, Global, and Private segments in that order.
- Create Segment Button-This allows you to create a new segment. Click here to learn more about creating segments.
- Segment Results- This is a list of results that are determined by your filters. You can customize your view to show specific information.
- Filter your results even further by changing the owner view:
- Contacts that I own-returns only contacts/accounts owned by you.
- Contacts That Are In My Domain- returns contacts/accounts that are owned by you or your direct reports.
- All- all results, regardless of owner
- Select Columns- Allows you to change the columns that appear in your segment results.
- Bulk Actions- Gives easy access to take action on specific search results. This article explains more about bulk actions.
(click on the image to enlarge)